Meatball Parmesan on Angke Hair Pasta. Turkey meatballs with angel hair pasta is a healthy, kid-friendly pasta dinner made with ground turkey and bread crumbs and stuffed with mozzarella. Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and garlic salt in medium bowl. Combine all the ingredients for the meatballs in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
Easy to prepare, using fully cooked meatballs, it'll be on the table in a flash! We have one of those weeks ahead of us. The garlic: Separate the garlic cloves but do not peel. You can cook Meatball Parmesan on Angke Hair Pasta using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatball Parmesan on Angke Hair Pasta
- Prepare 4 of of my Flat Juicy Meatballs with the marinara sauve.
- You need 8 ounces of angel hair pasta cooked.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh grated Parmesan crheese.
- Prepare 4 slices of provalone cheese.
Put the garlic, chicken stock, thyme and peppercorns in a small baking dish. Cook pasta per package directions; drain and rinse. Great recipe for Meatball Parmesan on Angke Hair Pasta. I make meatballs in a large amount and freeze them individually to have on hand for all sorts of meals.
Meatball Parmesan on Angke Hair Pasta step by step
- Toss pasta with some saue.
- Place meatballs in a foil lined plate, sprinkle 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese 0n each meatball.
- Add a slice of provaloe.
- Broil on high until cheese is melted.
- Serve on pasta.
They are so much better than ore made frozen store bought. This time I made meatball Parmesan over angle hair pasta. Heat the olive oil in a large heavy bottom skillet over medium high heat. Pasta and chicken meatballs with feta cheese, tomatoes, Italian dressing, simple quick meal. And of course there's barely any time to prepare a good dish.