Cauliflower Crusted Pizza Bites- Keto. Grate cauliflower on the small side of a box grater to form fine crumbs. Though cauliflower is a low-carb vegetable, not all cauliflower crust pizzas are keto-friendly. In fact, most store-bought products and restaurant-made cauliflower crusts have around the same amount of net carbs as traditional flour-based pizza.
Since you're preparing this pizza as a keto-friendly option, stick to meat and vegetables as toppings. How To Make Cauliflower Pizza Crust. Yes, the crust is gluten free BUT the keto pizza is prepared in the same area as our regular crust pizzas. You can cook Cauliflower Crusted Pizza Bites- Keto using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Crusted Pizza Bites- Keto
- It’s 1 head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of Grated Parmesan.
- You need of Season with Italian herb and panko bread crumbs to taste (smell).
- You need of Cheese for topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of marinara.
- Prepare of Pepperoni if desired.
Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipes are low calories crispy pizza crust made of grated cauliflower. It holds together amazingly well so you can add all your favorite pizza toppings. You will never guess this rich, grain-free pizza crust is made with cauliflower instead of flour. Serve with your favorite sauce and toppings..
Cauliflower Crusted Pizza Bites- Keto step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut florets off cauliflower and mince in blender.
- Pour into microwavable bowl and heat in high for 4 minutes.
- Pour into a towel and squeeze out as much moisture as possible (a kitchen towel works great but it may take more than one) until dough forms.
- Mix the parmesan and seasonings into the dough evenly.
- Roll into small flat patties and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden colored.
- Remove from oven and top with marinara, remaining cheese, and pepperoni if desired and bake until toppings are melted or crisp (about 5-7 minutes).
I love eating pizza, but normal pizza crust contains more carbs then allowed in keto diets. This is why I love this cauliflower pizza crust. Top it with your favorite ingredients and enjoy home made pizza that is keto friendly. I love it with a lot of cheese, some cured meats and a little basil to top it off. This cauliflower crust isn't just a great keto option, but it's also totally gluten-free.