My Garlic Hot Wings.
You can cook My Garlic Hot Wings using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Garlic Hot Wings
- You need 4 lb. of wings.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion (diced).
- You need 4 cloves of garlic (diced).
- Prepare 4 Tbs. of soy sauce.
- It’s to taste of Kosher salt.
- Prepare to taste of Course black pepper.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of butter or more.
- You need 2 cups of hot sauce (franks).
My Garlic Hot Wings step by step
- Season chicken then, add to a 13"x 9" roasting pan with onions and garlic. Add soy sauce, salt and pepper too..
- Then bake 30 to 35 min; or longer if needed. When done take out, mix with hot sauce and butter, and bake 10 more min..