Keto friendly Cranberry muffins. Watch this video to get my healthy and delicious recipe for cranberry pecan muffins. These gluten free and keto cranberry orange muffins are truly special, and some of the most aromatic muffins you'll ever bake. Think of a ridiculously tender and moist sweet-orange crumb, paired with wonderful tangy cranberries.
These keto cranberry orange muffins are those muffins. With fresh cranberries and orange zest, plus a few keto baking ingredients you Pair your cranberry orange muffins with a hot cup of turmeric bone broth or warming spiced eggnog for a special low-carb treat. My Keto cranberry muffins recipe combines the flavors of fresh cranberries and cream cheese for one delightful muffin. You can cook Keto friendly Cranberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Cranberry muffins
- You need 2 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of granulated sugar replacement (I used truvia brand).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter/ coconut butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare 1 of large egg (or two).
- You need 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 2/3 cup of fresh cranberries.
- It’s of Zest of 1 lemon.
Perfect for breakfast, brunch or anytime you want a keto-friendly treat. keto cranberry recipes like these muffins allow you to enjoy. Cranberry, Orange & pecans muffins are the perfect combination of tart cranberry and sweet orange flavour. I have previously steered clear of cranberry muffins and loaves as I found the batters were always too sweet, over compensating for the sour berries. Incredibly fluffy keto cranberry muffins are made with coconut flour and sweetened with stevia.
Keto friendly Cranberry muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350f and line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcakes liners. Melt 1/3 cup butter at this moment. Let it cool enough..
- In a large bowl, combine 2 1/2 cup almond flour, 1/3 cup sweetener, baking powder, baking soda.whisk in melted butter, almond milk,eggs,and vanilla until combined..
- Add lemon zest and 2/3 cup of cranberries, gently fold. By using a small measurement cup divide equal amount batter of into each cupcake liner and bake until golden.
- Bake about 23 min. Insert a toothpick into enter of a muffin, see if it comes clean. If it is clean take the muffins out of oven and let cook slightly..
- It was very delicious !.
They are so pretty and delicious! It's hard to be a food blogger. For the past two weeks, I've been eating muffins every single day for breakfast. Cranberry Orange Muffins combine so many vibrant flavors. The tang of cranberries, the zestiness of citrus, and the sweet bite of a light and fluffy muffin.