Instant Pot Chicken Drumsticks. Or you could also make them in a crock pot using our Crock Pot Drumsticks recipe.; We used our favorite low carb BBQ sauce to make this recipe low carb, but feel free to use your own favorite BBQ Sauce. The meet was falling off the bones. Was very difficult to transfer the chicken from the pot to the pan to put it under the broiler.
The pressure cooker makes it quick and easy while the meat is so tender with tons of flavor. Instant Pot Chicken Scampi Recipe can be ready in minutes and will soon be a family favorite. You are going to love this super easy healthy chicken tacos pressure cooker recipe. You can have Instant Pot Chicken Drumsticks using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Chicken Drumsticks
- You need 1 Tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth or water.
- It’s 1 stick of butter sliced.
- You need 12 of chicken drumsticks skin on, bone in.
Get dinner on the table with very little effort. Chicken drumsticks are an ideal dish to be had during lunch or dinner. It might seem like a huge task to cook chicken drumsticks but we will make that easy for you as we share with you the recipe for making chicken drumsticks in this article. Thankfully, that won't happen when you cook chicken correctly in the Instant Pot (psst… use the natural pressure release).
Instant Pot Chicken Drumsticks step by step
- Pour chicken broth or water into the bottom of 6 quart instant pot and place pot rack on top.
- Place all the seasonings and brown sugar into a gallon sized baggie and shake well.
- Add drumsticks to bag of seasonings and shake to coat all of meat.
- Top with butter and seal lid– making sure that your seal valve is set to seal.
- Cook on Poultry or Manual Setting on High Pressure for 22 minutes. Naturally release with the warming feature turned off for 15 minutes after cooking and then flip to quick release..
- Check with meat thermometer to verify chicken is completely cooked to 165f.
Your drumsticks will come out juicy and moist… just the way a drumstick should be. Meat falling off the bone, baby! Beyond being juicy and moist, these Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Drumsticks taste amazing! Pour marinade into a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Place the rack inside the pot and place drumsticks on top.