Instant Pot Japanese Curry. Dinner is solved on a busy weeknight with this easy yet delicious Pressure Cooker Japanese Curry. My Instant Pot has been saving me plenty of time cooking for my family's dinner. It has so many conveniences, but my favorite part is I am also able to cook up complex dishes like this Pressure Cooker Japanese Curry without having to sacrifice the flavors.
We used chicken, carrots and potatoes but you can make a vegetarian/vegan version as well. Japanese curry is my love at first bite. Rich, thick, deep, complex flavors of sweet, savory, spicy. You can cook Instant Pot Japanese Curry using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Japanese Curry
- You need 2 blocks of curry (golden + vermount).
- Prepare 2 lbs of beef.
- You need of Carrot.
- You need of Baby Potatoes.
- It’s of Onion.
- Prepare of Cherry tomatoes.
Recreated one of Tokyo's most highly rated Japanese Curry Beef Stew with simple everyday ingredients. Make this Easy Weeknight Japanese Chicken Curry Instant Pot Recipe (Pressure Cooker Chicken Curry) with simple ingredients. Satisfy your cravings for hearty & comforting sweet-savory Japanese Curry Rice in less than an hour! Read the blog post for helpful tips and recipe with.
Instant Pot Japanese Curry step by step
- Air fry baby potatoes in 400 F for 10 minutes.
- Chop onion.
- Cut beef into cubes.
- Set instant pot to saute mode and put in the sliced onions until aromatic.
- Add the beef and stir fry until half cooked, insert the water only until it covers the beef and onion.
- Add the 2 blocks of curry block and set to stew mode for 20 minutes.
- Once it ready, open the instant pot and add carrot and cherry tomatoes, set to pressure cook for another 10 minutes.
- Once its ready, add the air fry potatoes, taste it, add salt/pepper to taste, voila, ready to eat.
This Japanese Veggie Curry is amazingly good and lovely as a soup, over rice or however you want to serve it. Simple Everyday Ingredients, roast the onions and flour for a roux, add in the veggies, water and spices, all in a pot (Pressure cooker or a saucepan), simmer and done. Here are my instructions for Instant Pot Beef Stew. So if you like it, please rate it and leave a comment or any questions below. And don't forget to check out my other winter comfort recipes such as Japanese Beef Curry, Chicken Katsu Curry, and Hayashi Rice.