Instant Pot Yogurt. Not only is it easy—it'll add a new spark to your love affair with yogurt! Just press the right buttons, peek at it now and then, and you've made amazing yogurt. You don't need an Instant Pot to make yogurt—but an Instant Pot is an ace yogurt maker.
Pour Milk Into Your Instant Pot. Instant Pot Yogurt: Step by step directions for making yogurt in an electric pressure cooker. Includes directions for nonfat, full fat and Greek yogurt. You can cook Instant Pot Yogurt using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Yogurt
- You need 2 tbsp of unflavored plain yogurt.
- You need 1/2 gallon of whole milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
Also ways to naturally sweeten yogurt. This is EVERYTHING you need to know about making Instant Pot Yogurt. Press the adjust setting to boil (see Cook's Note). Follow the manufacturer's guide for locking the lid and preparing to cook.
Instant Pot Yogurt step by step
- Pour milk into instant pot, then press the yogurt button and adjust to boil..
- After the pot beeps, make sure it has reached 180F. Remove the inside pot and allow milk to cool until temperature reaches between 105F to 115F. Remove the milk "skin" that forms on the surface..
- Whisk in yogurt, then return inner pot to the instant pot. Press the yogurt button again and set for 8 hours. The sealing valve does not have to be closed..
- After completion, add vanilla extract and whisk the yogurt again. If it seems too runny, drain yogurt with a cheesecloth and strainer..
Ingredients to make Instant Pot Yogurt and Instant Pot Greek Yogurt. Milk – Whole Milk yields the thickest yogurt.; Yogurt Starter – any brand of yogurt with just milk and live cultures. Instant Pot DUO Plus – all models, but the LUX, have the Yogurt Feature. Mealthy MultiPot works in exactly the same way at the Instant Pot DUO Plus. Place the milk in the inner pot.