Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken. Top with salsa, corn, beans, diced tomatoes and chiles, sugar, salt and pepper. If desired, serve with optional ingredients. Put chicken into the crock of a slow cooker.
This EASY Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken with Black Beans and Corn recipe is cheesy and delicious, made with boneless chicken breast, black beans, corn and salsa topped with melted cheddar cheese. Place chicken breasts in a slow cooker and cover with salsa. Toss until the chicken is covered. You can have Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- You need 4 of each Chicken Breast, Boneless.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup Fat Free.
- You need 1 cup of Salsa.
- It’s 1 envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of Reduced Fat Sour Cream.
Shred the chicken in the slow cooker and toss with the remaining salsa and juices until well-mixed. Mist a slow cooker with cooking spray. Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in slow cooker. In a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients except for optional rice or tortillas.
Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken instructions
- Add chicken to slow cooker. Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken. Pour salsa and soup over chicken. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. Serve with rice..
Pour over chicken; turn to coat. This incredible slow cooker salsa chicken is a deliciously cheesy flavor-packed dish. It's perfect if you need to feed some fussy eaters as it's so damn delicious. By the end of cooking, you should have some deliciously tender chicken in a flavor-packed salsa sauce. Place chicken in the bottom of a slow cooker.