Taco burgers. They do get messy if you make them with chopped taco meat. This is a great art solution. The only thing I'd add is mustard(I know it sounds gross) like my favorite taco burger spot.
Mixed with taco seasoning and topped with Mexican-inspired ingredients, these burgers get a twist that everyone will enjoy. Place the patties on the grill over medium heat. Top each patty with the cheese and cook just until the cheese melts. You can have Taco burgers using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco burgers
- You need of ground hamburger beef.
- You need 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning (see my homemade recipe).
- Prepare 1 cup of pico or make your own (see my pico recipe).
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- You need of lemon juice.
- It’s of Cheese optional.
Taco Ranch Burgers – a new favorite at our house. Ground beef, taco seasoning, and ranch. Top the burgers with cheese and your favorite taco toppings! You can make the burgers in advance and refrigerate or freeze for later.
Taco burgers step by step
- For the burgers: Make your hamburger patties. Season heavily with the taco seasoning.(iam using frozen patties).
- Place on the HOT grill and cook for about 15-20 minutes until cooked. Meanwhile work on the avocado salsa: Chop up your avocado and season with lemon juice and garlic salt. Mix in lightly with the pico. Serve on top of your burgers..
Such a fun change to taco and burger night! This burger here – well, it's got to be at the top of my current favorite burgers list. Not only does it have Old El Paso taco seasoning in the burger, but it also has crushed up corn chips. That is my secret ingredient that really brings in that taco flavor and sets these apart from so many other burgers. Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.