Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Also I used Penne pasta instead of Angel hair poured the pasta in a very large serving dish and then mixed in all of other ingredients.
For a quick and full-flavored dish, saute garlic in a mixture of butter and the rich oil from sun-dried tomatoes, then add the tomatoes and lots of fresh shrimp. Serve this heady mixture over angel hair pasta cooked with broccoli florets. In a small saucepan, heat olive oil until warm. You can cook Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta
- It’s 1 pound of meat. I used polish sausage. but you can use whatever.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of garlic.
- You need 12 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare 10 oz of sundried tomatoes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of white cooking wine.
- You need 2 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1 tablespoon of thyme.
- It’s 10-15 of fresh basil leaves roughy chopped.
- You need 5-10 of fresh sage roughly chopped.
- You need 1/2 pound of angel hair pasta.
- It’s 2 cups of pasta water.
- Prepare of goat cheese.
- Prepare of fresh parsely.
Toss drained pasta with desired amount of sauce. If a saucier pasta is desired, stir a little of the pasta cooking water into the pasta before serving. Do not follow the cooking time on the pasta box. Use straight pasta; angel hair curled into nests tends to tangle in the pot.
Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta step by step
- Pre-heat oven to warm..
- In a medium sized pan cook the meat till browned and finished. cooking times will vary depending on what meat you choose..
- When finshed, place meat on a paper towel lined plate. once drained place meat in a oven safe bowl or dish and place in oven to keep warm..
- Wipe out medium sized pan and return to stove. add the olive oil and return to meuim heat..
- Add the onion and cook till tender. about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another minute..
- Fill large pot with water 3/4 full and place on stove on high heat. once it starts boiling, add the angel hair pasta and cook according to the package. meanwhile…
- Add the tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, add the white wine, sun dried tomatoes, oregano, thyme, basil, and sage and simmer till smooth..
- Add the meat to the sauce.
- If the sauce becomes to thick, very carefully get a cup of pasta water from the boiling pasta and add to the sauce..
- Once pasta is done, reserve one cup pasta water, drain, do not rinse and add to the sauce. add the cup of pasta water and toss. if using bigger chucks of meat, the meat will not toss with the pasta..
- Once plated top with parsley and goat cheese..
Add the meat to the sauce If the sauce becomes to thick, very carefully get a cup of pasta water from the boiling pasta and add to the sauce. In a food processor, combine the basil, pine nuts, spinach, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Then, add the sun -tomatoes and pulse again. Angel Hair Pasta: You can use fettuccine or spaghetti, but angel hair is our favorite, plus it cooks in no time! Milk: For a richer sauce, use half-and-half or cream.