Bruschetta. Add Hummus On These Toasted Bread Slices Make For A Delicious Appetizer. Check Out Bruschetta Recipes On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
Opt for a classic bruschetta recipe or an inventive spin on the signature appetizer with ideas from Food Network chefs. Bruschetta There are few things I love more than bruschetta. The grilled, buttery bread.the beautiful tomatoes.the scrumptious basil. You can have Bruschetta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta
- Prepare 1 loaf of Italian bread.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Sliced fresh basil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Diced red onion.
- You need 4 tbsp of Balsamic.
- You need 1 of Mozzarella & provolone cheese.
- It’s 2 small of tomatoes, diced.
- You need 1 of Chicken or proscuitto.
- It’s 1 of Pesto.
- You need 1 of Goat cheese.
A perfect combination, and a perfect snack. Unless you eat twelve pieces like I do.and then it's more like a meal. Ah bruschetta, one of the best ways to enjoy the bounty of summer. Pronounced "brusketta", this classic Italian appetizer is a perfect way to capture the flavors of garden ripened tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and olive oil.
- Combine basil, tomatoes, onion, olive oil, balsamic, cooked meat. Marinate 30 min..
- Slice bread to 1/2". Brush with oil and pesto. Broil until toasted..
- Top with mixture and cheese, and olives, red peppers, our any other ingredients. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted..
Think of it as summer on toast! In a large bowl, combine oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. This was originally Guy Fieri's but is slightly adapted to my taste after making it about a billion times. In a large bowl, mix the onions, tomatoes, garlic and basil, taking care not to mash or break up the tomatoes too much. Add the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil.