Super Tender Beef Stir Fry. Then stir-fry and combine all the ingredients. Before the beef is cooked through, add the capsicum. Masterchef John Zhang shares EASY Beef Stir Fry recipes that're full of flavor and loaded with tender and juicy beef. #beef #stirfry #chinesecooking Tips.
Super Tender Beef Stir-fry.with my techniques for keeping your beef extra juicy! Be amazing You'll never have dry beef stir fry at home ever again You're welcome Thanks for watching guys, click the link if you'd like the recipe and don't forget to share with your family and friends if it's. Follow these tested foolproof tips for tender stir fry beef strips! You can have Super Tender Beef Stir Fry using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Tender Beef Stir Fry
- It’s of Beef Sirloin.
- Prepare of Capsicum.
- It’s of Spring onions.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsps of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White Vinegar.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Cooking wine or rice wine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Corn Starch.
I usually opt for flank steak because it strikes a good balance between budget friendliness and tenderness. Some supermarkets will have pre-cut beef strips, often labeled as "beef for stir fry" or similar verbiage. Beef cuts – Use this for stewing cuts and to improve the tenderness of economical steaks. It will work with any cut of beef but is obviously wasted on expensive beef like tenderloin or.
Super Tender Beef Stir Fry step by step
- Mix well all the marinade ingredients. Pour the mixture into the beef and make sure all parts of meat is having that share if marinade. Set aside..
- Prepare the sauce by mixing all the sauce ingredients..
- Heat pan with oil. Saute the sliced onion and garlic. Push the onion and garlic aside then stir fry the beef. Make sure not to include the marinade. Then mix..
- Add the sliced capsicum..
- Pour in the prepared sauce mixture and mix well..
- Add in the spring onion..
- Add more sugar if needed to balance the taste..
Beef stir fry is the perfect Chinese-restaurant-style dish that you can make at home. We love making this beef stir fry recipe instead of getting takeout! I use either sirloin or flank steak in my beef stir fry recipe because it is tasty, affordable, and can be easily tenderized. You can use chuck steak as well. Beef Stir Fry loaded with mushrooms, zucchini and bell peppers.