Jalapeno Duck Poppers. The hubby loves duck hunting and loves showcasing something delicious you can do with the duck. I think he hit the mother load with these Jalapeno Duck Poppers. I always get asked how he makes the duck taste so good.
Seven Creative (and Easy) Wild-Game Popper Recipes. Take your camp snacks to the next level with these inventive, and delicious, twists on an old favorite Clean and rinse duck breasts thoroughly in cold water. Duck Poppers Here's a simple new take on the jalapeno poppers; they're filled with duck breast and wrapped in bacon. You can have Jalapeno Duck Poppers using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Duck Poppers
- Prepare of boneless duck breasts.
- It’s of jalapenos cut in half.
- It’s of bacon.
- It’s of sharp cheddar.
- Prepare of whipped cream cheese.
They will replace your love for deep fried appetizers forever. You might be tempted to make just a few per person, but triple that amount or you'll have a mutiny on your hands!. Watch as make the Ultimate Game Time Snack "Jalapeño Duck Poppers" made with the most wonderful Duck Breast I have ever tasted from Joe Jurgielewicz & Son LTD (Tasty Duck.com) Take Stuffed. Combine: garlic, jalapenos, onion powder and cream cheese.
Jalapeno Duck Poppers step by step
- After cleaning ducks, soak in salt water for 2-4 days. Change water out daily..
- Marinate duck breasts in Italian dressing for 2 days..
- Fill halfed jalapenos with cheddar and cream cheese mix..
- Top cheesy jalapeno with duck breast..
- Wrap with 2 pieces of bacon..
- Heat in glass pan for 45 minutes or till bacon is crispy on 375..
- Engage with a nice red wine blend. (optional).
Roll up bacon and duck around cream cheese and jalapeño, and secure with a wooden pick. Remove poppers from grill, and place in a large stainless-steel bowl. Cut the jalapenos in half and scoop out seeds and ribs. Fill jalapeno halves with cream cheese and place a duck slice on each cream cheese filled jalapeno half. Wrap each jalapeno with bacon halves.