Mushrooms cooked with rice（Takikomi Gohan）. Takikomi Gohan is also called "Gomoku Gohan". Takikomi Gohan is cooked rice with dashi, soy sauce and other seasoning along with fresh vegetables and meat. I usually use mushrooms, as I love mushrooms, and chicken breast for my protein intake.
See great recipes for Mushrooms cooked with rice（Takikomi Gohan） too! Takikomi Gohan is a Japanese rice dish which short-grain rice are cooked with vegetables, mushrooms, seafood or meat. It's usually seasoned with Japanese stock ( dashi ) and soy sauce. You can have Mushrooms cooked with rice（Takikomi Gohan） using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushrooms cooked with rice（Takikomi Gohan）
- You need 360 ml of white rice.
- You need 380 ml of water.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need 2 of shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare of a.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sake.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of Enoki mushrooms.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mirin.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
This is the season for new harvest rice so we'll be making Takikomi Gohan with lots of mushrooms. The aroma of the mushrooms has permeated the entire dish,. Cooking with Dog is a YouTube cooking show featured by a canine host Francis and a mysterious Japanese Chef whose real name is not disclosed. Photo and Image Files Japanese Shiitake & Vegetable Rice (Takikomi Gohan).
Mushrooms cooked with rice（Takikomi Gohan） step by step
- Wash the rice and drain for about 5 minutes. Add rice and water to the clay pot and soak for about 20 minutes..
- Shred the shiitake mushrooms. Cut the shimeji and enoki mushrooms to a width of 1.5cm..
- Add A to 1 and mix gently. Place mushrooms..
- Cover the pot and cook for 12-15 minutes on medium high heat. Cover the pot and cook for 12-15 minutes on medium high heat. After about a minute and a half after steam comes out of the lid hole, stop the fire..
- Steam for about 20 minutes..
Japanese Shiitake & Vegetable Rice (Takikomi Gohan) Takikomi Gohan is seasoned steamed rice with meat and vegetables. Takikomi Gohan is great freshly cooked for dinner but also wonderful cold in Bento. Push the cooking button as usual. After it's cooked through, take out salmons and flake them by removing bones. Then mix salmon, maitake mushrooms, and rice well.