Cauliflower Poriyal / Gobi masala:.
You can cook Cauliflower Poriyal / Gobi masala: using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Poriyal / Gobi masala:
- You need 1/2 of cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 of tomato(medium size).
- It’s leaves of Chopped mint.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Mustard seeds.
- It’s of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Chicken powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
Cauliflower Poriyal / Gobi masala: instructions
- Boil the cauliflower for at least 5 min.(don't overcook).
- Heat the non-stick pan.Add three tablespoons of vegetable oil (heat the oil)..
- Add mustard seeds and let it the popup. Add onion saute until its cook..
- After that, add tomato and cook until its smash. Add salt as per your taste..
- Put boiled cauliflower into the pan and mixed it. Add the following items for a required amount(turmeric powder, chicken powder, chili powder)..
- Let it cook for another 10 min. Stir between 2min once.
- Enjoy with white rice!.