You can have Greek Chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek Chicken
- You need 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/3 cup of plain greek yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of dried oregano.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Greek Chicken instructions
- In a large Ziploc bag, combine the olive oil, greek yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, red wine vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper. Seal the bag and massage to blend the ingredients all together..
- Add the chicken breasts into the bag, seal it and massage the marinade onto the chicken. Refrigerate and let marinade for at least 30 minutes and up to 12 hours..
- Once you are ready to cook, either cook it in a skillet with some olive oil over med-high heat, or bake it at 350°F until the internal temperature reaches 165°. Discard the remaining marinade. I baked mine, pictured before baking –>.