Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast. The main dish for this comforting Sunday dinner is a slow cooker pot roast that takes minimal prep work and has vegetables built right in. You'll want to serve it over something to take up all the luscious sauce, such as mashed potatoes, polenta, or noodles. You'll also get your fresh greens with a spinach salad with pomegranate seeds, feta cheese, and crunchy walnuts.
Combine first five ingredients; rub over roast. Transfer roast and vegetables to a serving platter; tent with foil. My Crock Pot Roast is the best you'll ever taste – a super tender, fall-apart slow cooker pot roast with incredible flavor that's cooked all day in the slow cooker. You can cook Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- You need of Chuck Roast.
- You need 32 ounce of beef broth.
- You need 4-6 of carrots chopped.
- It’s 2-3 of diced potatoes or bag of small potatoes.
- You need 4 of shallots ( left whole unpeeled) or can use 1 small onion even pearl onions work great to!.
- You need 1 of Lipton onion recipe packet.
- You need Dashes of Worcestershire and A1.
- You need of Seasonings.
Served with a simple brown gravy, carrots and potatoes, it's a homey and delicious Sunday supper or weeknight dinner. The pot roast comes out unbelievably fall-apart tender in the slow cooker with the most perfect gravy that you can make from the cooking juices. Not to mention, all the tender potatoes, carrots and celery that soak up all that flavor. Slow Cooker Grandma's Sunday Roast-get fall apart roast paired with potatoes, carrots, green beans and gravy made easy in your slow cooker.
Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast instructions
- Set crockpot on low/.. (will take 8-10hrs) high (4-6 hours)/ and fill with chuck roast and beef broth and cover.
- Once starts to heat I throw seasonings in (can do in beginning).
- Let sit 2 hrs on high or 3 hrs on low (once roast gets browned color).. At this time add carrots and cover for one hour… (I do this to let meat cook more to have a tender shredded ending also so veggies don't boil and mush down ..carrots take lil longer than potatoes to cook and soften).
- Now add potatoes and onions and cover for few more hours until all tender.
- Once meat shreds on its own and potatoes are soft turn off and serve!.
- Yummy Sunday Dinner!!!.
A perfect Sunday dinner just like Grandma used to make. Get the INSTANT POT version of the recipe here. Slow Cooker Grandma's Sunday Roast Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast. Put the flour and some salt and. This juicy and tender Instant Pot Perfect Pot Roast is perfectly seasoned with a savory rub that makes a perfect family dinner.