Slow Cooker Campfire Stew. This Campfire Stew has to be one of the easiest, yet tastiest slimming friendly recipes we've done so far! Just throw the ingredients into your slow cooker before you out go to work in the morning and come home to the fab smoky aroma. This Campfire Stew is pretty similar to a few other of our slimming friendly slow cooker recipes.
Slimming World Campfire Stew – Syn Free & Slow Cooker Friendly This Slimming World Campfire Stew recipe is Syn Free, delicious and SO EASY! Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker and switch on. Check consistency of sauce and tenderness of meat when you get in. You can cook Slow Cooker Campfire Stew using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Campfire Stew
- It’s 1 of medium smoked gammon joint.
- You need 400 gm of tinned tomatoes.
- It’s 400 gm of baked beans.
- It’s 1 of orange bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
Meat should be starting to fall apart and sauce thickening. Slow cooker campfire stew This is such a lovely easy recipe with great results- could only be improved by eating it around a campfire! When you don't have much time on your hands for prep but want to cook something that feels a bit special, this is a great recipe. Check my recipe notes if you want to use pork shoulder steaks or beef.
Slow Cooker Campfire Stew instructions
- Add all of the ingredients to your slow cooker, except the gammon. Give it all a stir..
- Then nestle your gammon in the middle. Cook on a medium setting for 6 hours..
I have used a Morphy Richards Slow Cooker for this recipe, it is amazingly affordable and so easy to use! Soak and rinse your gammon first! Cookies, if you don't make any of my other recipes you HAVE to try this one!! The meat in the stuff is insanely tender! I'm enjoying this slow cooking series!