Slow Cooker Pork Chops. Slow-cooker pork chops taste terrific alongside chunky applesauce and brussels sprouts with bacon. Slow-cooked pork chops simmer in a fragrant sauce of chicken broth, garlic, olive oil, and seasonings.. Slow Cooker Pork Chops II Slow Cooker Pork Chops II.
Slow Cooker Pork Chops are incredibly easy to make and smothered in a creamy, mouthwatering gravy! You can make pork chops right in your crock pot and have a hearty, comforting, and budget friendly dinner the whole family will love! I'll give you the reason I gave myself: sanity. You can cook Slow Cooker Pork Chops using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- It’s 1 medium of onion (optional).
- Prepare 4 of Pork Chops ( I prefer bone-in ).
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika (I love smoked paprika).
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt (I use Cajun seasoning).
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
I'll give you the reason I gave myself: sanity. Weeknight dinners always end up feeling so rushed and frenzied, even if I've planned ahead. Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Chops Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Chops. Spread a thin layer of barbeque sauce on the bottom of a slow cooker.
Slow Cooker Pork Chops instructions
- *Optional* I usually salt and pepper chops and sear them in a tablespoon or two of oil. This isn't a must – but I do prefer it this way..
- Chop onion – throw in bottom of crock pot. Place pork chops on top..
- In a small bowl add chicken broth and butter. Microwave 1 -2 minutes or until butter is melted. Mix..
- Mix in all your seasonings except for the salt and pepper..
- Pour broth / seasoning mixture over chops..
- Cover and cook on high 3 1/2 to 4 hours – until chops are tender. I usually add some fresh mushrooms during the last hour of cooking. Season with salt and pepper to taste before serving..
- Enjoy : ).
Alternately layer pork chops with barbeque sauce, pouring the remainder of the bottle over the top of the final layer of chops. Remove pork chops from slow cooker, and place on a plate; cover to keep warm. Stir cornstarch mixture into mushroom sauce in slow cooker. Serve sauce over pork chops and rice. Brown the pork chops on both sides, don't worry about cooking through the slow cooker will do that.