Chili (Slow Cooker Recipe). This is a lively, spicy chili made in your slow cooker. Onions, green bell pepper, and garlic are first sauteed in a skillet then added to the slow cooker along with meat, tomato juice, tomato soup and chili beans to create this thick luscious chili. Slow Cooker Chili is one of my all time most popular recipes, come fall and winter thousands of people make it every day!
In a large slow cooker, combine beef, onion, kidney beans, crushed tomatoes, beer, garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, paprika, and cayenne. Hearty chili made in the slow cooker is an easy recipe to prepare for cold weeknight dinners. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and transfer to the slow cooker (don. You can have Chili (Slow Cooker Recipe) using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili (Slow Cooker Recipe)
- You need 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 28 oz of diced tomatoes in juice.
- It’s 29 oz of Tomato sauce.
- You need 10 oz of rotel tomatoes.
- You need 16 oz of kidney beans drained.
- It’s 16 oz of pinto beans drained.
- You need 2 of small onions diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of celery diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Repeat the process with the sausage. Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker, except the optional garnishes. Whether it's an easy, smoky turkey chili studded with sweet potatoes and lima beans, or the perfect bowl of beef and beans, these slow cooker chili recipes are sure to be your new go-tos.
Chili (Slow Cooker Recipe) instructions
- Brown beef and drain. Add the water,boil and drain..
- Place meat and all of the ingredients in a slow cooker, cook on low for 6 hrs. or high for 4 hrs..
Don't forget the toppings: a little sliced radish, avocado, or some crushed corn chips can accent your easy chili, complement its flavors, and add easy. This slow cooker chili with beans can also be made in an Instant Pot or in a soup pot on top of the stove. I just happened to have time in the morning to make it in the slow cooker. Top-rated slow cooker chili recipes made with ground beef, chicken, ground turkey, or vegetarian ingredients really hits the mark on a busy day. Mile High Green Chili Green chili is a Colorado favorite.