Savory Tuna Pasta Salad. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Macaroni Salad Recipes! Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe Tips: Boil the pasta one day in advance. Use pitted olives, or if you prefer whole olives they can be cut in advance and stored in the fridge.
Light but filling, this quick, easy pasta and tuna salad recipe makes an excellent choice for a light lunch. Cook pasta al dente and let cool before adding it to the salad. Toast the bread (or not as you prefer). You can cook Savory Tuna Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Savory Tuna Pasta Salad
- It’s 8 Oz of Pasta (your choice).
- Prepare 1 can of albacore tuna in water (I used about 4 ounces).
- It’s 1 of small stock celery finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of med banana pepper finely sliced.
- It’s 3/4 cup of light mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced black olives.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of miracle whip.
- You need 1/8 cup of white onion finely diced.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Old Bay seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
Lightly spread some mayonnaise on the inside of the toast. Artfully place the lettuce leaves on the the mayonnaise side of the toast (or just throw it on there like I do). Mix together the drained tuna and remaining ingredients. Growing up, I remember long, hot summer days, eating tuna salad sandwiches with chips for lunch – one of my favorite childhood meals!
Savory Tuna Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil pasta according to directions on box. Rinse with cool water until pasta is cool and drained..
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss gently..
- Place in airtight container or top with saran wrap for at least an hour in the refrigerator..
The tuna salad was the kind mixed with mayonnaise and sweet pickle relish, nothing that exciting or special but it tasted good. Made with canned Albacore tuna, peas, pasta shells, and dill. Best of all, it comes coated in a delectable, creamy mayonnaise dressing that cannot be beaten. This budget-friendly, full-flavored tuna dish is great for quick-fix lunches, picnics, and remains the perfect. Mix the pasta with the peas, and stir in the diced tomato.