Indian fish cakes. This Fish Cutlet Recipe or Indian Fish Cakes is made with homemade Indian mix. Its a very easy and quick recipe to follow. In India we call Fish cakes as.
The egg helps the fish cakes stay together. Personally I find that this gives them a spongy texture that I'm not that crazy about. Kerala fish cutlets) with ginger, chile, cilantro and turmeric. You can have Indian fish cakes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indian fish cakes
- It’s 4 of fish fillets.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tbs of curry powder.
- It’s 4 tbs of ginger paste/ split.
- You need 2 tbs of garlic/minced.
- It’s half of onion/minced.
- It’s 1 of chilli/ minced.
- Prepare half of pack crackers/ crushed.
- You need 3 tbs of chat masala.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Best fish for Thai Fish Cakes. Most of the most common white fish fillets are great here, also very tasty with salmon and trout. Great for: Ling, Tilapia, Snapper, Barramundi, Silver Dory, John Dory, Basa. Shape this into four rough cakes, coat them with flour and either freeze on a baking sheet until solid, or fry in a frying pan with.
Indian fish cakes instructions
- Heat coconut milk add 2tbs ginger and curry powder. Then add fish and cook till done. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl add onion, ginger, garlic, chilli, chat masala, crackers, cooled fish, and egg. Mix well and put in fridge for 30 min..
- After cooled in fridge. Make patties. Heat oil and fry till golden brown. Enjoy!!.
Sardine Fish Cakes Recipe: A Tasty Way to Enjoy Sardines! Not sure how to start eating sardines? picture of fish cutlet recipe, an Indian fish recipe for making fish cakes. Discover smart, unique perspectives on Indian Fish Cakes and the topics that matter most to you like fish cutlets, and indian fish cutlets. This Indian style baked fish can be served as it is or as a side to any rice based dish or noodles. Take care not to char the fish while grilling, charred meat is not healthy.