Creamy spinach and chicken pasta. This creamy chicken spinach pasta recipe is a total comfort food dinner! This spinach chicken pasta is great for busy weeknights. The chicken melts in your mouth, and the spinach adds some freshness to a dish that's otherwise.
Cook until no longer pink inside. Add the garlic and cook until softened. Creamy chicken pasta with spinach and bacon is one of my favorite things to eat! You can cook Creamy spinach and chicken pasta using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy spinach and chicken pasta
- It’s 1 box of penne.
- It’s 1 box of frozen spinach.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 can of prego spinach Florentine spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of feta (optional).
After all, it's a very rich and indulgent treat for dinner. The soft spinach, creamy sauce and tender pieces of chicken work wonders together alongside the pasta. It's great for sharing with the whole family and a great way of sneaking vegetables into your child's diet too. Chicken and Bacon Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes in Garlic Cream Sauce.
Creamy spinach and chicken pasta instructions
- Cube chicken and brown in a large sauce pan with seasonings and oil.
- Cook pasta until soft and add frozen spinach. Boil until spinach thaws.
- Drain pasta and add to pan with pasta sauce and chicken. Stir and let simmer about 5 mins.
- Top with cheese and serve warm..
In this Italian-inspired recipe, the chicken, penne pasta, and vegetables are smothered in creamy, homemade Alfredo sauce made with Parmesan cheese. I love recipes that come with a dash of nostalgia and this one never fails to deliver. In what now feels like Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet. This loaded chicken bacon spinach pasta dish is tossed in a thick and creamy garlic Parmesan sauce. It's a perfect blend of flavors will make you think you're eating at a restaurant!