chinese chicken with rice. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. This One Pot Chinese Chicken and Rice starts off with a simple Asian chicken marinade that doubles as the sauce to flavour the rice. The Sauce-Marinade is made with just soy sauce, Chinese cooking wine (see recipe for subs), Oyster Sauce and pepper.
Maameemoomoo food blog is one of the finalists of Singapore Blog Award; it beckons with mouthwatering. Ok maybe my six year old doesn't because of the veggies inside, but I am pretty sure he is the only one out there. 🙂 For my birthday dinner with my family I chose to go to our favorite little chinese restaurant. If you love fried rice, you're going to adore this one pot Chinese Chicken and Rice recipe! You can cook chinese chicken with rice using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of chinese chicken with rice
- It’s 5 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 1 large of bell pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mixed spices.
- You need 1 tsp of blackpepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic (chopped).
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn starch.
This is basically fried rice that's been made in the oven – except you haven't had to plan ahead to make sure you have day old rice – PLUS a Chinese marinated chicken that's all made in ONE pan!. I don't know anyone who doesn't love fried rice, especially Chinese chicken fried rice! Healthy Chinese Chicken Egg Fried Rice Recipe, a quick, easy and tasty way of using up leftover rice. Bring the pot to a boil over high heat, then immediately turn the heat to low to keep a simmer.
chinese chicken with rice instructions
- cut chicken breasts into cubes.
- add corn starch and mix well.
- in a pan, add chopped garlic and a tablespoon of oil. cook until garlic slightly changes color.
- add the chicken to the garlic and cover it. lower the stove's heat.
- in another pan, cut the onion into large stripes,add oil and cook.
- after it changes color , add the mixed spices , salt and blackpepper to it and mix well.
- chop and add the bell pepper to the onion.
- after it cooks well.. add them to the chicken (if it was done, if not wait).
- mix them together well.
- add the soy sauce and honey.
- mix together for 2 mins..
- serve with fried rice or noodles. enjoy..
Mung bean sprouts and cubed chicken come together in a classic Mongolian chicken recipe. Like many Chinese dishes, the chicken is marinated, stir-fried, then fried again with an impressive sauce. Serve this with steamed vegetables and thick noodles to complete the meal. This Chinese Style Chicken Stew is an easy one-pot meal that's wholesome enough to be served on its own with rice. See the ingredient list below for your easy reference.