Asian style pork wrap. One of my favourite Chinese starters – Lettuce Wraps with pork or chicken, loads of hidden crunchy vegetables in a tasty savoury brown sauce, bundled up in fresh lettuce. Also known as San Choy Bow, it's arguably the ultimate "just happens to be healthy" food in the whole wide world …. Place pork roast, teriyaki marinade and water in slow cooker.
These Ground Pork Asian Lettuce Wraps are bursting with delicious umami flavor and make my low-carby heart happy. Delicious and bursting with flavor, Asian lettuce wraps are a great idea for entertaining or a family style meal. Each person can build their own fresh, delicious wrap. You can cook Asian style pork wrap using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian style pork wrap
- It’s of Left over vegetables.
- It’s of Lettuce and tomato.
- Prepare 300 g of Pork mince.
- Prepare of Hummus.
- Prepare of Toltilla wrap.
- You need 1 of Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Mirin.
- It’s 1 tbs of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of White wine.
- You need 2 of Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of Soy sayce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of white wine.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cornpowder.
- You need of Ginger.
- You need of Sesami oil.
Just be sure to have plates or napkins available since the mixture can sometimes drip a little. To serve, allow each person to spoon a portion of the meat into a lettuce leaf. How To Serve Pork Lettuce Wraps. Stir in ginger, scallions, garlic, soy sauce, red.
Asian style pork wrap step by step
- Mix 300g minced pork and sauce 2 and wait 10 mibs..
- Fry up left over vegetables. This time I use broccolli, carrot, onion and kale. Then add marinated pork mince in..
- When mince become brown, add sauce 1 and fry up with high heat..
- Wrap with hummus, lettuce, tomato and 3..
In a small bowl, mix vinegar, sugar and salt until blended. Add pork to a slow cooker with teriyaki sauce, sweet and sour sauce, hoisin sauce, sliced ginger, garlic, salt, and pepper. Fold bottom third of tortillas up and over filling, just until covered. Fold left and right sides of tortillas over, and roll up. Pour in beaten eggs and cook, without stirring, until firmed.