You can have Tzatziki Sauce using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tzatziki Sauce
- Prepare 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of english cucumber, very finely diced.
- You need 1 of small clove garlic, grated.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of dried dill weed (could also use chopped fresh).
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of fresh lemon juice.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Tzatziki Sauce step by step
- Start by draining as much excess water from the cucumber as you can. I pressed mine between a couple paper towels..
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, cucumber, garlic, dill weed, lemon juice, salt and pepper..
- Refrigerate for an hour or so before serving. Store any remaining tzatziki in the fridge, tightly covered, for 3-4 days..