Sweet Chilli Chicken Wings. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Chicken Wings Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! These easy baked chicken wings are perfect to serve a crowd, just double, triple or quadruple the recipe below. We use Thai sweet chili sauce for this, which you can find in most grocery stores now, just look in the international aisle or if you cannot find it there, try an international food market.
A Thai-inspired baked chicken wing recipe that takes wings to a whole new level. Mildly spicy, dripping with homemade sweet chili sauce, and baked to perfection. A few months ago, I read a recipe for a sweet chili sauce written by my talented blogger friend, Brian. You can have Sweet Chilli Chicken Wings using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Chilli Chicken Wings
- You need 2 kg of chicken wings.
- It’s Half of cup of sweet chilli sauce.
- It’s of Black sesame seeds.
Place the cooked chicken wings in the sauce and toss in the saucepan. This Slow Cooker Sweet Chili Chicken Wings recipe makes fall off the bone tender chicken wings! The sauce is sticky, sweet & crazy addicting. Perfect for sharing on game day!
Sweet Chilli Chicken Wings step by step
- Wash and pat dry the chicken wings. Heat wok and put cooking oil. Then add chicken and fry it..
- When almost done, remove cooking oil from the wok. Set stove into low heat. Pour the chilli sauce and mix it with the chicken..
- Remove from wok and garnish with sesame seed(optional?.
We love easy chicken recipes like these wings! Also be sure to check out our baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings and tasty Asian Glazed Chicken Wings. Cut each chicken wing in half at joint. TOSS wings in sauce to coat. Mix all the ingredients for the Batter until well combine.