Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos. These spicy tacos are perfect for weeknight dinners and are sure to please the entire family. Reviews for: Photos of Spicy Chicken Tacos. Tasty recipe and pretty easy to make.
Easy Chicken Strips Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Coat chicken with flour mixture, then dip in butter and coat with cornflakes. Very quick, and easy to make. You can cook Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos
- Prepare 2 of chicken strips, cooked and cut into smaller strips.
- You need of Lettuce / Tomatoes.
- It’s of Drizzle of Hot wing sauce.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of taco shell.
- It’s of Sour cream.
Add in the crushed tomatoes and chicken and stir until the chicken is evenly coated and the mixture is warmed through. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. Spicy Chicken Tacos -are an easy chicken taco recipe filled with simple and clean ingredients. As many of you know Mexican cuisine is my absolute.
Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos step by step
- Add some lettuce and tomatoes to the bottom of your taco shell……
- Place your cut up chicken strips onto the lettuce and tomatoes……
- Drizzle some hot wing sauce over your chicken strips…….
- Place a small amount of shredded cheddar cheese on top of your chicken taco 🌮……..
- Add a dollop of sour cream on top…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Try these quick and easy tacos for your next Taco Tuesday and never look back! (P. S., don't forget the margarita!) What types of tortillas should I use? We like our chicken tacos topped with red onion (pickled onions would be great too), avocado, cilantro, and cheese. Pico de gallo, salsa, sour cream. These spicy chicken strips are excellent for an everyday meal or make them for a tailgating party, weekend game gatherings, or picnics.