Green Beans "N Mushrooms. Put green beans in a microwave-safe bowl with the water. Carefully remove the cover, drain in a colander, shaking off any excess water, and set. After I first tried this recipe, my family liked it so much they requested it at least once a week!
Green Bean and Mushroom Medley Green Bean and Mushroom Medley. This dish really melted in my mouth. I can't get over how good this is. You can cook Green Beans "N Mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Beans "N Mushrooms
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 lb of fresh green beans cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 8 oz of Monterey Clean N Ready Sliced Mushroooms.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of minced onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
If using frozen green beans, just follow the stove-top cooking instructions on the package. If using fresh green beans, snip the bases off on all the green beans (this is the only tedious part of the dish) Or you can just buy pre-cut beans which are a bit spendier. This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read our full disclosure policy.
Green Beans "N Mushrooms step by step
- Melt butter in large saucepan..
- Add beans, mushrooms, onion, salt, sugar and pepper. stir.
- Cook over high heat, stirring often, until liquid forms and mixture begins to steam. Cover.
- Cover over low heat for about 20 minutes or until beans are tender..
- Combine cream and flour. Stir into beans.
- Heat to just boiling stirring constantly until thickened..
Growing up, fresh green beans were never something […] This healthy Green Bean Mushroom Saute is the perfect low carb vegetable side for any low carb or keto diet. It takes minutes to make is tastes great. This easy low carb green bean mushroom saute takes literally minutes to put together. The beans are crunchy and the mushrooms soak up loads of flavor. I'm often asked which vegetables are best for a low carb diet.