Slow cooker pizza dip. Stir in all remaining ingredients except garlic bread. Freeze option: Freeze cooled dip in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight.
And since our dip was going to be sitting out for several hours I knew I needed to make this dip in my slow cooker. Crock Pot Pizza Dip tastes just like pepperoni pizza and slices of baguette bread are the perfect dippers. It is an extremely delicious and addictive appetizer that is super easy to make and will be a huge hit at your next party. You can cook Slow cooker pizza dip using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker pizza dip
- You need 2 packages of 8 oz softened cream cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Pepperoni (at least 8 oz. cubed or cut up).
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 can of pizza sauce (10-15 oz).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Basil, marjoram, rosemary, oregano, thyme, sage (or 1 1/2 teas. of Italian seasoning).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 packages of Tortilla chips, pretzel chips or garlic bread.
I am looking forward to making Crock Pot Pizza Dip for many more parties! Slow Cooker Pizza Dip Recipe Variations. creamier – use part skim ricotta or wedges of laughing cow for all or part of the mozzarella. different sauces – there are so many different varieties of sauce available you can create a wide variety of tastes just by changing up the sauce. spicier – add crushed red pepper flakes to taste. more veggies – add chopped mushrooms, black olives, bell. Take out the slow cooker, 'cause we've got a pizza dip recipe that's sure to be the "MVP" (that's "Most Valuable Pizza Dip") of your game day party. Our Slow Cooker Pizza Dip is a two-in-one pizza and dip combo that's ooey-gooey, easy-cheesy, and saucy-spectacular.
Slow cooker pizza dip step by step
- Cut up pepperoni if needed..
- Mix all ingredients into slow cooker on low setting, cook 1 or until melted, mixing occasionally..
- Serve with garlic bread, tortilla chips or flat pretzel chips..
- When ready to serve top with favorite pizza toppings or put extra toppings on the side for people to add themselves. (More pepperoni, olives, jalapenos, bacon, onions, etc).
Or put it in a casserole or souffle dish that will fit in a larger slow cooker. Lynn's dip uses the classic pepperoni pizza toppings. Feel free to adjust and change it to suit your family's tastes. We add chopped bell pepper to the dip, but it is great with. You can't beat Slow Cooker Pepperoni Pizza Dip!