Beef and Coke in Slow cooker. This Slow Cooker Beef Stew with Coke® is the perfect solution to getting a meal on the table. It can be prepped in the morning and then the crock pot does the rest. Eight hours later you have a warm, filling, and nutritious meal to feed you little goblins before they go trick-or-treating.
Warm, cheesy, and satisfying, these sandwiches are perfect for busy nights, lazy weekends, or parties! And plus all I had in the house was coke. Get this beef brisket in the slow cooker first thing in the morning so that by the evening your Sunday dinner is an absolute breeze. You can cook Beef and Coke in Slow cooker using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef and Coke in Slow cooker
- You need 1 kg of Beef Chuck / diced.
- Prepare 1 packages of Dry French onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 can of Coke (375ml).
Garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and paprika add flair! Slow Cooker Beef and Coke Casserole can be frozen. Been using other recipes to make slow cooker roast but not any longer. I am using this one only.
Beef and Coke in Slow cooker step by step
- place beef in Slow cooker.
- sprinkle dry pack of French onion soup mix.
- pour whole can of coke on top..
- cook on low for 6-8 hours..
- I start cook for 7 hours and its perfect over a bed of potato or rice..
- ***Recipe from a group on Facebook***.
Easy with not so many ingredients and tastes super fantastic. I added a couple more peppers, different type with a little more heat because the like the heat and this is one very fine recipe. The gravy was easy to make and adds to the. Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Crumble over the stock cubes or add the stock pots and stir, then season with pepper (don't add salt as the stock may be salty).