Slow cooker hot spiced apple cider. Apple cider: Buy fresh apple cider or unfiltered apple juice for the best flavor. Do not use sparkling cider, spiced cider, hard cider, or clear apple juice. How to make an easy hot apple cider with spices.
Serve this homemade recipe for mulled apple cider instead of punch at a party. DIY easy drinks for a crowd or just for one. With fresh apple cider readily available, don't miss the opportunity to whip up a batch of Mulled Apple Cider in the slow cooker. You can have Slow cooker hot spiced apple cider using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker hot spiced apple cider
- You need of cider.
- You need 1 gallon of apple cider.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 3/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/8 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/8 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh orange zest.
- Prepare 12 of cinnamon sticks/optional.
Whole spices, fruit and cider simmer to make a comforting hot drink to fight the chill of fall and winter. Serve garnished with orange and apple slices and cinnamon sticks. Slow Cooker Apple Cider From Scratch. Cuddle up and stay warm with a mug of spiced apple cider.
Slow cooker hot spiced apple cider instructions
- Mix all ingredients in slow cooker..
- Set to low for 4 hours..
- Serve with cinnamon sticks in mug..
This Slow Cooker Apple Cider is made from scratch and can be frozen to enjoy all winter long! Apple season is already upon us. Add cinnamon sticks, cloves, gingerroot, nutmeg, lemon peel, lemon juice, orange peel, orange juice, vanilla bean and brown sugar; mix well. Many hot spiced cider recipes call for brown sugar. But cider is plenty sweet for us.