Crockpot Sausage and Potatoes. Let it come to a boil, reduce heat to simmer and cover. Crock Pot Sausage, Green Beans and Potatoes Notes: For this Crock Pot Sausage, Green Beans and Potatoes, I used my Travel Crock Pot. If you only have a smaller crock pot, I would recommend cutting this recipe in half because the full recipe definitely needs a large crock pot.
You can peel them, or you don't have to. You can see from the picture above I didn't. Coop My Cookies know that the most important element of any and every recipe to me is flavor. You can have Crockpot Sausage and Potatoes using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Sausage and Potatoes
- It’s 1.5 lbs of smoked pork sausage, sliced.
- You need 2.5 lbs of russet potatoes peeled and cubed (I use washed red skin).
- It’s 1 of large onion sliced.
- You need 1 (10 oz) of can cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of creole seasoning.
How to make Crock Pot Sausage and Potatoes: Add everything into the crock pot. Serve immediately; This is one of our favorite sausage and potato crock pot recipes and so easy! Note: The peppers and onions will get really soft. Crockpot Sausage and Potatoes – The most mouthwatering sausage and potatoes ever!
Crockpot Sausage and Potatoes step by step
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray unless you use a liner* Place all ingredients in crockpot. Stir. Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours. *Use a slow cooker liner for easy clean up!.
- This is the creole seasoning I use.
This tasty casserole is made easy in your slow cooker. Full of Kielbasa smoked sausage, baby potatoes, and a creamy cheese sauce! In a separate bowl, combine cream of chicken, milk, salt and pepper. It is meat and potatoes at its best. This is a sponsored post for The Little Potato Company.