Keto Cheeseburger Meatballs. To go along with the typical bacon cheeseburger theme, I served these keto meatballs on a bed of shredded iceburg lettuce. The sauce made an excellent dressing, making it a salad of sorts. It should go without saying (but I'll say it anyway), that you can customize these keto bacon cheeseburger meatballs in a ton of different ways, according.
Access keto meal plans and articles. In a medium bowl, season beef with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cheesy Air Fryer Meatballs Recipe – Keto & Carnivore. You can have Keto Cheeseburger Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Cheeseburger Meatballs
- It’s 1.5 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Mexican blend shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 TBS of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Optional additional ingredients.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 TBS of ketchup (sugar free for keto).
- You need 1 TBS of Dijon or yellow mustard.
- Prepare 3 TBS of sweet or dill relish.
- It’s of Dipping sauce.
Super easy low carb recipe for Cheesy Meatballs made quick and easy in your air fryer. Course: Appetizer, Main Dish, Party Food. Most traditional meatball recipes combine some sort of ground meat (ground turkey, ground beef, ground pork, or Italian sausage) with bread crumbs, eggs, fresh parsley, and Italian seasoning. To make any meatball recipe keto, simply swap out the bread crumbs for a low-carb alternative.
Keto Cheeseburger Meatballs step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add all ingredients into large bowl and mix together evenly.
- Roll into 2" balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Insert toothpick into each for easier removal and eating.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is golden.
Remove from skillet and place on a paper towel-lined plate. To the same skillet, add onion and cook until. Keto goat cheese burger with zucchini fries. Elegance is redefined with this savory and tangy burger topped with melty goat cheese. Joining the party, are crispy zucchini fries and a spicy tomato mayo.