Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔. Combine this creamy tomato chicken with a beautiful garden salad for a perfect, well-rounded meal. If you happen to have any leftovers, pack it up right away for an easy lunch to take to work the next day! This chicken dish also tastes great served over rice or quinoa.
The creamy sun dried tomato sauce is rich and decadent and we love it over pasta. Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Spinach Chicken—chunks of chicken smothered in a flavorful cream cheese and tomato sauce and then served over noodles, potatoes or rice. Get the INSTANT POT Creamy Tomato Spinach Chicken recipe here. You can cook Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔
- It’s 2 of large packs chicken strips OR chicken breast (cut into chunks).
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can (10.5 ounce) of condensed tomato soup.
- You need 1 jar (15 ounce) of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, your favorite, cooked.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Spinach Chicken. The flavor of the sauce was so delicious. This Creamy Tomato Basil Chicken is made in the slow cooker and served over pasta or rice for an easy weeknight dinner. It's the week after Thanksgiving and the last thing I want to do is cook since that's all I did last week.
Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken, cut into chunks if necessary……
- Place chicken in crockpot……..
- Sprinkle over chicken your black pepper, basil leaves, oregano leaves and minced garlic…..
- Pour over chicken your tomato soup, Alfredo sauce and diced tomatoes, stir gently…….
- Layer your onions on top……..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6- 8 hours, or until your chicken is fully cooked, stirring occasionally……..
- Serve on top of your favorite pasta that has been cooked, top that with some shredded mozzarella cheese and enjoy 😉!!!!.
We literally just threw the last of our leftovers out and […] This slow cooker creamy tomato chicken & spinach dish is full of flavor and easy for a weeknight dinner. Well it's back to school time and I keep picturing that old commercial where the mom and dad are pushing a cart around buying school supplies and singing "it's the most wonderful time of. rinse mushrooms and place at the bottom of crockpot, then rinse spinach and place on top of the mushrooms, crock pot will be very full but the spinach and mushrooms shrink considerably. place cubed (or whole) chicken on top of spinach. cut cream cheese into cubes and palce on top of chicken. mix tomatoes, tomato paste and italian seasoning together in a separate bowl, then cover all . Stir in garlic and cook one additional minute. When onions have browned, remove and set aside. With only five ingredients that are most likely in your pantry, this is an easy recipe that will become a dinner favourite!