Asian Flavored Turkey Burgers. This Asian turkey burger answers that question—juicy and full of flavor, this one's in its own little tasty burger world. Recipes Browse by: Dish Type Ingredient Cuisine Cooking Method Diet Season Menus Recipe Collections Quick Dinners View All Side Note: Make sure to use ground turkey with dark & white meat not plain ground turkey breast. The burgers will be juicy and more flavorful.
Beef is still priced way too high. We love burgers so I try to keep changing up flavors with less expensive meats. Pair with a salad and you have a pretty healthy meal. You can cook Asian Flavored Turkey Burgers using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Flavored Turkey Burgers
- Prepare of burgers.
- It’s 1 lb of 93% lean ground turkey.
- You need 1 tbspn of honey roasted flavored peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh grated ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sriracha hot sauce.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need of burger topping.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of prepared cole slaw.
- You need 1/4 cup of prepared mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s of finishing touch.
- You need 4 of hamburger buns.
- Prepare 4 of large lettuce leaves (optional).
Thai Turkey Burgers with Asian Slaw, Cucumber Ribbons & Spicy Aioli. Earlier this spring, I hosted a birthday gathering at my house for a couple of friends. The group shifts, a few have come and gone through the years, and not. For the patties: Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Asian Flavored Turkey Burgers step by step
- Mix all burger ingredients together. Make sure to mix very well to fully incorporate the peanut butter. Then form four equal sized patties..
- In a large pan or even using an indoor grill pan, cook patties over medium heat for four minutes per side. It can take a minute or two longer to cook fully through..
- While burgers are cooking, mix burger toppings together and set aside..
- Toast or grill burger buns..
- Now that burgers are done place patties on bun, top with some coleslaw and enjoy..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Crumble turkey over mixture and mix just until combined. If you like this burger, you'll also want to try Rachael's More Flavor, Less Bun: French-Style Turkey Burger and More Flavor, Less Bun: Italian-Style Turkey Burger. When I order turkey burgers at restaurants, I often end up disappointed with a dry, bland burger. But after a year of perfecting my craft, I've developed a few secrets to cooking a juicy, flavorful turkey burger at home. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients.