Super healthy vegan granola. As i'm sure a lot of you can agree with, granola is one of the tastiest treats on the planet. but quite often a lot of the granola recipes i stumble upon. Healthy granola bars which are chewy, soft and the perfect snack. The recipe is (raw) vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free, healthy and very easy to make.
I love granola bars or like I also call. Is eating granola bars healthy for you? Making your own homemade granola bars Homemade granola bars are the healthiest since you can control the ingredients but a few These bars aren't super sweet, so if you prefer something sweeter you can always add a touch of sweetener. You can have Super healthy vegan granola using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super healthy vegan granola
- You need 1 cup of steel-cut oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hemp seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of flax seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cashews.
- You need 1/2 cup of hazelnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of goji berries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of black cherries, quartered and pitted.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of agave syrup.
- It’s 3 tbsp of virgin coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
Now, transfer your healthy vegan granola mixture to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and arrange in an even layer. A reusable silicone mat works well here, too! Press the granola down with a spatula so it sticks together even more to create larger clusters if you like! This oil free granola is so delicious, you won't notice any difference!
Super healthy vegan granola instructions
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, ensuring that the ingredients are well mixed. Spread thinly on baking sheets.
- Bake in the oven at 300F for about 10-15 minutes, ensuring that you don't burn it..
- Serve with vegan almond milk and banana slices, or enjoy as is..
It's also a perfect snack and I always bring granola with me when I travel, just in case I can't find anything to eat. This recipe is also oil-free, so is even lighter and lower. This healthy granola recipe is quick and easy to make, naturally sweetened with maple syrup, and always SO flavorful and delicious. Partly because it's super quick and easy to make, with ingredients you probably already keep in your pantry. Partly because it's full of feel-good.