Omelet on a Roll. This omelet is so easy and delicious. It bakes in the oven, so there is no watching the stove. Starting from the short edge of the pan, carefully roll up omelet.
If desired, sprinkle with green onions. Learn a new way to make eating EGGS fun!! Whisk eggs, add to a pan, & start to roll!! You can cook Omelet on a Roll using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Omelet on a Roll
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 stalk of green onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced spam or ham.
- It’s To taste of minced ginger root.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s To taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 of squirts yellow prepared mustard.
Add your favorite ingredients to make it your. Move the roll gently onto a sushi rolling mat covered with a clear sheet of plastic wrap. Lay the shiso leaves (if using) on a plate and place a few pieces of omelet on. Download Roll omelet stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Omelet on a Roll step by step
- Slice the onion on a bias. Melt the butter in a skillet. Dice you spam. Mince the ginger root..
- Add the ginger, onion, and spam to the skillet sauté for 3-4 minutes. Just enough to lightly caramelize the spam. This will allow the ginger root to speard just enough flavor and aroma to the butter. Beat the eggs add a bit of salt and pepper..
- Pour around the spam and eggs then into the center. Cook the omelet and fold it. Remove to a plate. Cut a roll in half lengthwise and toast it..
- Set on a plate add mayonnaise and mustard. Then add the omelet..
- Top it off take a bite and I hope you enjoy!!.
Roll up the first omelet in the cooked egg, forming a second layer; push to the side of the skillet. Review Body: I have never seen a rolled omelet in my life, this is so interesting! Meanwhile heat stock in a saucepan. Place omelet on platter; cut into slices to serve. Breakfast with omelet roll on the plate Egg omelet roll with green beans and peas filling.