Cauliflower tuna salad. I have added tuna to a classic Italian antipasto of cauliflower and capers dressed with vinegar and olive oil. Healthy, delicious,easy and quick salad recipe. This salad is refreshing and contains different vegetables and fibers.
Fresh lime juice is a surprise ingredient that gives tuna salad a kick. MORE+ LESS Stir tuna, cucumber and green onions into cauliflower mixture; add vinaigrette. Making epic tuna salad starts with buying the best canned tuna at the grocery store, and that You will never find a tuna salad at the store that uses high quality mayonnaise, but my recipe does. You can cook Cauliflower tuna salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower tuna salad
- Prepare of Medium head cauliflower.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic slice.
- You need 2 cans of tuna in water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parsley dry.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chives.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dill.
- It’s to taste of Salt pepper.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need 3 tablespoon of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of apple vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need Dash of red hot pepper.
In developing our best tuna salad recipe, we discovered three steps that eliminated watery texture and bland flavor: First, we chose the best brand of tuna; then, we drained it in a colander or strainer. I often serve this as an appetizer alongside a meat and cheese tray. Marinated Cauliflower Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Very nice side dish, tasty, good for you and low cal.
Cauliflower tuna salad instructions
- Cut cauliflower bite size grizzly with olive oil with garlic and cook in oven at 375 for 1/2 hour.
- Let cauliflower cool in this time make the dressing.
- Open the tuna cans and squeeze in big bowl mix the tuna with cauliflower and add the dressing on top and what ever I mentioned on top enjoy.
This recipe for Healthy Tuna Salad is a version made with greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise. This healthy tuna salad is one of my favorite lunchtime meals that makes me full and satiated. While cauliflower cooks, heat oil in a large soup pot. Cauliflower "Potato Salad". featured in Healthier Holiday Sides. Place cauliflower onto baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil.