Rasgulla. Rasgulla recipe, learn how to make soft, spongy, delicious, white bengali rasgulla at home. Bring the milk to boil over medium flame. Rasgulla recipe with step by step pics.
Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. Find rasgulla stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Rasgulla is a very famous Indian sweet made of Paneer/Indian cottage. You can have Rasgulla using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rasgulla
- Prepare 1 cup of milk,.
- You need 2-3 tsp of lemon juice,.
- Prepare 2 tsp of water,.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 cup of water,.
- You need of few cardamoms.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of all purpose flour.
Rasgulla is made from "chena" which is obtained by curdling the milk. The chena is mashed, made smooth and then cooked in boiling sugar syrup. Rasgulla recipe – A traditional bengali sweet recipe. Rasgulla and rasmalai are the two most requested recipes here.
Rasgulla step by step
- First boil milk and stir occasionally, in the meanwhile take a small bowl mix lemon juice with 2tbsp of water once the milk starts boil turn of the flame,add slowly the lemon juice mixture and stir well, it starts curdling then add a few more drops and stirring again…
- Once the milk is curdled immediately drain the curdled milk into the muslin cloth,now wash the cheena with a cold water as it has vinegar taste in it.Now bring it together and squeeze off the excess water and hang it somewhere for an hour to drain out the excess water..
- Now after 1 hour knead the dough using wrist, it takes 10 to 13 minutes(the chenna dough should be soft) Now in a pan add the the sugar,water and cardamom pods stirring continuously till the sugar syrup dissolves completely.
- Meanwhile make a smooth small ball out of the cheena,when sugar syrup starts boiling slowly add all the cheena balls then cover it with a lid on medium to high heat,cook it for around 10 to 12 minutes (stir in between)then turn off the flame served at room temperature……..
It's been an year, I got first request to post it here. Heat the milk, when it start to boil, simmer the flame, add the lemon juice slowly as you stir. Rasgulla, a popular milk-based sweet treat that originates from the state of West Bengal. It is prepared from paneer or chena (Indian cottage cheese). Lunch & Dinner Recipe- Rasgulla Kofta Curry is a paneer gravy recipe in Hindi.