Homemade Pumpkin Purée.
You can have Homemade Pumpkin Purée using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Pumpkin Purée
- It’s of Honey.
- You need of Coconut Milk.
- It’s of Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- It’s of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 of Sugar Pumpkin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
Homemade Pumpkin Purée instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Meanwhile cut sugar pumpkin in half remove guts and seeds (save seeds for roasting later, yuuum!).
- Once pumpkin is cleaned out lightly rub the inside of the sugar pumpkin with coconut oil with your finger tips.
- Place halved sugar pumpkin face down on baking sheet, this will prevent the pumpkin from drying out. Place in the oven, bake for 45-50 minutes. Pumpkin is done baking when a fork can gently poke through the outside skin..
- Once your pumpkin is done roasting let sit for 20 minutes to cool down. When this is done gently peel the outside skin off the pumpkin meat..
- Place pumpkin meat in your food processor or blender add coconut milk, honey, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract, all to taste. Add little amounts at a time until you get a thick creamy consistency. Less is more you don't want your purée to be soupy..
- Once everything is blended together you will have a tastey home made pumpkin purée great for pumpkin lattes, pies, dips, cookie, and other baked goods!.