Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤. 猪肉糜不放油翻炒，直接放入冷水中煮，不油腻，肉质不会柴。这样的豆腐汤非常清鲜和爽滑。 Minced pork does not require oil to stir fry ,directly into the cold water to cook, not greasy, meat is soft. Contrary to popular belief (oh well at least mine), salted vegetables and duck soup or kiam chye ark tng is actually a Peranakan/Nyonya cuisine. MamaCheung's "Tomato Tofu Soup", a simple and nutritious soup! ★ 皮蛋瘦肉粥 簡單做法 ★
Tofu skin is a great alternative to meat to go with fresh bok choy. The large sheets of tofu skin that you find in the freezer section are usually applied as wrappers–like the beancurd rolls that are served as dim sum dishes (xian-zhu-juan, 鲜竹卷). As for the dried bean sticks, the applications are pretty. You can cook Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤 using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤
- It’s 5 cups of duck broth (diluted from 2 cups).
- It’s 2 of organic bok choy.
- It’s half of pack silk tofu.
- It’s 1 cup of dried vermicelli (mung bean).
- You need 6 of dried shrimps.
- You need 1 of duck breast (optional).
- Prepare 1 Tsp of pickled chilli (optional).
The Cantonese roasted duck is stuffed with savory goodness, sealed and then roasted over charcoal, the skin brushed with honey over and over Baby Bok Choy works well because its the right size and cooks down sweet, tasty and not too soft in a soup. Milky White Fish and Tofu Soup 拆魚豆腐羹. It's said that Vegetable and Tofu Soup was a dish Emperor Qianlong would eat during his travel to south of the Yangtze River every time. They learnt to make dumplings and cooked the Vegetable and Tofu Soup – a refreshing soup after meal.
Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤 instructions
- Rehydrate mung bean vermicelli in warm water. Separate each leaf from the middle stem and wash thoroughly with running water..
- Cut book choy into half inch length and set aside. Open a pack of silk tofu, cut out half pack. Hold your hand on one half of pack, pad upside down on the chopping board to release half tofu from the plastic package. Slice tofu into one inch cubes..
- Heat up duck broth in a medium soup pot. Gently transfer silk tofu into the pot. Add dried shrimps and sliced mushroom. Cook on high heat. once bring it to a boil, continue for 5 minutes.
- Add vermicelli and stem part of bok choy and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Finally add leafy part of bok choy and cook for about 30sec. Season the soup with fish sauce or sea salt.
- Drizzle with a few drops of toasted sesame oil. For spicy kick, I prefer to add a table spoon of homemade pickled red chilli. This is no meat version..
- Roasted duck can be added in the last five minutes before serving for someone really want a little bit meat..
The cooking class was filled with laughter and we were so. Egg drop soups are always easy and quick to prepare. Mild soup good for clearing the body up and reduce body hot. Mostly vegetarian dishes with just a touch of meaty accent. While soup is simmering, prepare tofu.