Baked Lemon Chicken & Roasted Veggies. Easy Chicken Recipe Made With Two Of The Most Popular Flavors Perfectly Blended Together. Kroger® Is Working Around The Clock To Ensure In Store Items Are Available. Arrange chicken breasts in a large baking dish.
If you have an oven proof skillet, you can simply brown the chicken breasts, pour the sauce over the top and bake directly in the skillet instead of transferring the chicken to a baking dish. Remove the chicken from the skillet and reserve. Discard the oil and wipe the pan out with a paper towel. You can have Baked Lemon Chicken & Roasted Veggies using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Lemon Chicken & Roasted Veggies
- It’s 4 of Chicken Quarters- thigh & leg w/ skin.
- Prepare 8 medium of Red Potatoes- quartered wedges.
- It’s 1 lb of Carrots-peeled.
- You need 7 large of Lemons.
- Prepare 2 large of White Onions-quartered.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Fresh Greenbeans.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil- (with lemon).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Rosemary- chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Thyme-chopped & divided.
- Prepare 1 clove of Fresh Garlic-minced.
- It’s 3 tsp of Dried Oregano-divided.
- It’s 2 tsp of Poultry Seasoning-divided.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Equipment-grater/aluminum foil/large baking pan/couple large bowls/peeler/strainer/.
This easy lemon chicken recipe is one of our most popular main dish chicken recipes. With simple flavor additions that don't overpower the dish, the natural flavor of the chicken is allowed to shine. The low ingredient list also makes for a level of ease that allows this dinner to come together in no time at all, which is perfect for a busy weeknight. Use chicken thighs or chicken breasts to make this one-pot paleo and keto lemon chicken dish.
Baked Lemon Chicken & Roasted Veggies step by step
- Put strainer over large mixing bowl and juice 3 large lemons..
- Add Tbsp. lemon olive oil, 2 Tbsp rosemary, 1 Tbsp thyme, 1 tsp oregano, 1 tsp poultry seasoning, salt & pepper (tsp each) or to taste..
- Soak greenbeans, potatoes,carrots,and onions in juice mixture, then transfer to large baking pan..
- Add the juice of 2 more large lemons to the remaining juice mixture, then add the vegetable oil and the remaining thyme, oregano, poultry seasoning, also add the minced garlic, and a bit more salt and a full Tbsp pepper. Stir..
- Rinse chicken quarters, then soak in juice mixture. Fill the skin pocket as much as possible, then put atop the bean/carrot/potatoes..
- Place 3 tsp. butter under the skin of each chicken. Zest 1 lemon and sprinkle over veggies and chicken, then slice 1 lemon and put a slice on each chicken quarter..
- Put foil covered chicken in oven @375 degrees for 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Remove from oven, drain excess chicken fat/juice. Put back in oven without foil for 30-45 min @ 425°F to crisp skin. Check every 15 min. for the last part..
- Check internal temperature to make sure fully cooked. Insert thermometer near thigh/leg joint. Don't hit bone, you want no less than 165°F..
- Enjoy! Let me know how you like it!.
Made with fresh lemons, herbs and garlic, this Easy Baked Lemon Chicken is a quick weeknight meal, but it's special enough for a dinner party. These quick-cooking chicken breasts are perfect for topping salads, pastas, or enjoying in sandwiches. Lemony Chicken with Artichoke Hearts "I have made this several times now and we really like it! I only use the juice of one lemon (just my personal taste)." – Shirley Carter. Greek Lemon Chicken and Potato Bake "Wow!