Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the coconut oil and sweetener with an electric mixer until well combined. A recipe for chocolate chip keto cookies has been the hands-down most popular request I've been getting over and over again from readers this past month. On one day in particular, I received four separate requests within hours of each other – and that was when I knew the recipe needed to go to the very top of my to-make list.
Almond Flour Free Version: So many people cannot tolerate almonds. For an almond flour free version, simply use the same amount of sunflower seed flour. Wonderfully soft and chewy keto chocolate chip cookies are made with almond flour and extra dark chocolate chips and sweetened with stevia. You can cook Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 C of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 C of Xylitol or other sugar substitute.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 4 of large eggs, room temp.
- Prepare 6 C of almond flour.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s C of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare C of chopped pecans.
These amazing cookies are one of those happy instances where the keto version is just as good as the high-carb one. Delicious keto chocolate chip cookies recipe. Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are low carb, gluten free and totally delicious. They are a great snack to keep at your desk or drawer for when hunger strikes.
Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies instructions
- Heat the oven on 350°F and prep cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat together the coconut oil, stevia, vanilla, and eggs, until smooth..
- Sift the almond flour, salt and baking soda in a separate bowl, then gradually mix ½ cup of flour at a time into the wet mixture. When the flour is fully incorporated, use a spatula to fold in the chocolate chips, pecans, and any additional toppings..
- Measure a tbsp of cookie dough, place on the prepped pan two inches apart, and gently flatten top of the cookie.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes for a more chewy cookie, and 15+ minutes for a crispy bite. Let it cool for approx 20 minutes before you enjoy!.
After our Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies had been such a success we thought we'd try our hand at other variations. So naturally, keto chocolate chip cookies had to be next. These paleo chocolate chip cookies are thick, chewy and have the perfect texture. Recipe also has a vegan option. If you miss traditional chocolate chip cookies, this is the recipe to try!