Steam Chicken with Chinese Sausage. Quality products from the family company you trust: Johnsonville Sausages. I just remember that I've not cooked this Steamed Chicken with Chinese Sausage for a long time. It is an easy and quick to cook comfortable dish especially for busy mothers.
Steamed Chicken with Chinese Sausage & Mushroom is one of the most common dishes you'll find in a Chinese restaurant. It's usually a rice topping and is served with a special sauce which the waiter pours on top right after putting it on the table. The most common and simple way to cook Chinese sausage is to steam it in a rice cooker with or without rice. You can cook Steam Chicken with Chinese Sausage using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steam Chicken with Chinese Sausage
- It’s of Chicken wings or drumsticks.
- You need 2 of chinese sausage.
- Prepare of Yam / Taro (optional).
- It’s of Shitake mushroom (optional).
- Prepare of Marinade Ingredients.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of fermented bean paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
When steaming the sausage along with rice, the rice absorbs all the delicious flavors and fat from the Chinese sausage, making it utterly delicious. You can then slice the sausage thinly and serve over the rice with some raw garlic sprouts. Stir mushrooms and sausage in with chicken; put mixture in a steamer basket. Stir together the chicken, soy, rice wine, sugar, sesame oil, cornflour and some black pepper in a bowl.
Steam Chicken with Chinese Sausage step by step
- Marinate chicken for 1 hour..
- Cut chinese sausage diagonally..
- Place chicken and chinese sausage on a steaming plate..
- Steam for 20 minutes in high heat. Garnish and serve..
Transfer to the plate/bowl and mix with the sliced sausages. Steamed Chicken with Mushrooms & Dried Lily Flowers is one of the most memorable dishes my mother used to make for us when I was growing up. This Cantonese steamed chicken and mushrooms is the ultimate home cooked comfort food dish of silky, luxurious chicken, mushrooms and lily flowers. In a large bowl, mix chicken with soy sauce, sugar, salt, cornstarch, sherry wine, and ginger juice. Steam chicken is delicious, juicy, tender and healthy.