American Breakfast. A typical American breakfast menu will vary from one part of the country to another. However, on a general note, an typical American breakfast comprises eggs, bacon, cereal, baked foods like donuts, muffins, etc. washed down with some coffee, milk or juice. A hotel breakfast that includes most or all of the following: two eggs (fried or poached), sliced bacon or sausages, sliced bread or toast with jam/jelly/butter, pancakes with syrup, cornflakes or other cereal, coffee/tea, orange/grapefruit juice.
American breakfast often consists of either a cereal-based dish or egg-based dish. However, pancakes, waffles, toast, and variants of the full breakfast and continental breakfast are also prevalent. Breakfast burritos often make use of breakfast staples, like scrambled eggs, ham, cheese, sausage, bacon and hash browns, but once again, the options for variation are endless. You can have American Breakfast using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of American Breakfast
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 can of Baked Beans.
- Prepare 2 slices of Raisin Bread.
- You need 3 pieces of Sausages.
- You need 6 slices of Ham.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
French Toast The American Breakfast Recipe Collection is our catch-all category for breakfast items that are (or maybe should be) popular throughout the U. If a recipe doesn't qualify to fit in our other categories (intentional, regional, diet-friendly, fancy or unusual), it will end up here. The American breakfast is a more involved option and includes more selection. Typically this means a choice of eggs, cereals, or pancakes with side dishes such as bacon or breakfast sausages, hash browns or home fries and toast.
American Breakfast instructions
- Toast the 2 slices of raisin bread. You may toast them using a toaster. I toast them using a pan. Lay the 2 slices of bread on the pan and switch the fire to low. 2.5 minutes later, flip the bread over to toast the other sides for 2.5 minutes..
- Cut the 3 sausages in half..
- Heat the now 6 pieces of sausages and 6 slices of ham on the pan over low heat. The ham is ready when the sides curl up a little. Roll the sausages occasionally to avoid burning them..
- Crack 4 eggs into a bowl. Add a teaspoon of salt. Using a fork, beat the eggs well for 1 minute. You should see some bubbles on the surface of the bowl at the end of the beating..
- Oil the pan with 2 teaspoon of olive oil. Heat the pan over low heat. Gently pour the eggs into the pan. 10 seconds later gently scrape the bottom of the egg mixture from one corner to the corner across it (diagonally) using a spatula. Repeat this for different corners with an interval of 5 seconds. Once all the egg mixture has been turned to scrambled eggs, switch off the fire immediately and bring the pan to cool (lift it away from the stove) to avoid having the eggs cooked any further..
- Place the scrambled eggs on top of each toasted raisin bread. Add a dash a pepper on the eggs..
- Slice 1 tomato into 6-8 pieces..
- Open up a can of baked beans. Pour half of the beans and sauce for each plate of breakfast..
This in combination with caffeine gives you a sustained energy boost along with a feeling of relaxation and focus that only tea can provide. For the best all-day breakfast restaurant, visit your local Cracker Barrel! Try tasty items on our breakfast menu like buttermilk pancakes and freshly-made biscuits. An American hotel breakfast is yet another option where you can expect full on food made to order, and not just some reheated pastry. By definition, an American breakfast involves two eggs, a side of bacon or sausage, toast or cereal and your choice of juice.