10 people rotini pasta. Get the best rotini pasta recipes recipes from trusted magazines, cookbooks, and more. You'll find recipe ideas complete with cooking tips, member reviews, and ratings. Get the best rotini pasta recipes recipes from trusted magazines, cookbooks, and more.
This salad mixes the BEST Italian dressing with rotini pasta, lots of veggies, cheeses, and savory pepperoni for the perfect hearty side dish. Use colorful corkscrew pasta to make a festive cold salad packed full of fresh tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, cucumbers, broccoli and mushrooms. Toss with your favorite Italian-style salad dressing and chill to let the flavors blossom before serving. You can cook 10 people rotini pasta using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 10 people rotini pasta
- It’s 1 of full box of rotini pasta.
- Prepare 2 of big onion sliced.
- It’s 5 of carrots diced round.
- You need 1 cup of peas.
- You need 2 cup of florets of cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli sliced optional.
- Prepare 2 of big potatoes sliced.
- Prepare Half of cup ketchup.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of garam masala.
- You need 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chaat masala.
- You need 2 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 6-7 of garlic cloves.
If you are looking for a meal that is cheap, kid-approved, easy to make, and delicious—you can stop searching! This simple Pasta Bake checks all those boxes! One of the most popular and kid-friendly forms of pasta, rotini means "twists" in Italian, referring to the screw-like shape of the noodles. Rotini is characterized by medium-length, spiral-shaped noodles and is a great complement to almost any sauce.
10 people rotini pasta instructions
- First put pasta in a big bowl to boil and always add 1 tablespoon around salt and oil to make nonsticky then rinse well in cold water.
- Now in another big pan roast onion and after making brown add all the ingredients and spices together and cook at medium flame until potatoes become softened and tender.
- Now add boiled pasta and turn the flame off and mix well and keep covering for 8 to 10 minutes so it mix well with all the spices and vegetables.
- Enjoy with big family.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
The twisted shape allows this pasta to hold. Cooking the rotini in savory chicken broth really elevates the flavor of this simple pasta dish. The shape was inspired by children, since it is fun to eat and pairs well with a wide variety of sauces. Barilla® Rotini is made with non-GMO ingredients. For more information, please read our position.