Crock-Pot Salsbury Steak. Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak is one of our favorite comfort foods. Tender beef patties simmered in rich brown gravy with mushrooms and onions. This crockpot salisbury steak is perfect served over mashed potatoes, rice or pasta!
I love it when I find recipes that are wonderful and cooked in slow cooker/crock pot.. Notes on Crock Pot Salisbury Steak. As with ANY new recipe, I always recommend that you try this. You can have Crock-Pot Salsbury Steak using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Salsbury Steak
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 pack of dry onion soup mix.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbs of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbs of oil.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- It’s 4 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Crockpot Salisbury Steak is an easy and delicious slow cooker meal perfect to feed a hungry family. Tender beef and flavorful gravy make this a delicious recipe that is budget friendly and sure to be a hit. This recipe is comfort food in every single bite. The onion and mushrooms simmer together with butter.
Crock-Pot Salsbury Steak instructions
- In your Crock-Pot on high add oil and flour. Make roux. Cook for a few minutes..
- Add 2 cups water and bouillon cubes. Add lid for 1 hour..
- Meanwhile, mix 2/3rd soup mix with bread crumbs water spices let bread crumbs soak up water for a minute, them add beef and mix well. Form oval patties of mixture..
- After 1 hour, add beef patties. Lid back on for another 2-3 hours til patties are fully cooked, and gravy has thickened..
- Tip: does not need extra salt. If low sodium options are available, I recommend them for this dish..
Crock Pot Salisbury Steak recipe is comfort food at it's best. Served with mashed potatoes and a vegetable this slow cooker recipe is a perfect family style meal. This easy ground beef crock pot recipe is a slow cooker recipe that will have your mouth watering. Now, the key to a good Salisbury steak is the gravy. And the key to a good gravy is a long, slow cooking, which gives all the juices from the beef, onions, and mushrooms plenty of time to blend.