Hearty Crockpot Soup. From soups to stews to chilis, all these crockpot favorites will keep you warm and cozy during the week with minimal prep time! These Crock Pot soup recipes are so easy to make for the whole family. We love the idea of whipping up a slow cooker soup recipe on a chilly night.
Fall is the perfect time for a Crockpot full of Cowboy (hamburger vegetable) soup!. Instant Pot Cowboy Beans are flavorful & hearty enough to be a main dish. Perfect for a potluck or barbecue! You can cook Hearty Crockpot Soup using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hearty Crockpot Soup
- Prepare 5 cups of chicken stock (those left over juices).
- It’s 9 of medium potatoes.
- You need 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 can (29 oz) of white hominy.
- It’s 1 can (15 oz) of baby whole corn.
- It’s 1 pkg of Slow cooker bourbon chicken and vegetables.
- You need 1 tablespoon of seasoning salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- You need 1 tablespoon of basil.
- It’s 4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground sage.
- Prepare 1 tsp of allspice.
- Prepare 30 dashes of garlic and herb mrs dash.
- Prepare 10 dashes of rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 10 dashes of paprika.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 oz) of green beans.
- You need 1 can (8 oz) of tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- It’s 2 lb of ground hamburger.
Add all cans of vegetables, can of tomato soup, and diced tomatoes. The golden color, smooth and creamy texture and wonderful taste of this soup make it a welcome addition to a chilly fall day. Serve up hearty homemade soup whenever you want it with these great healthy soup recipes. With the magic of the slow cooker, there's time in the busiest schedule to create delicious soup that's good to eat—and good for you, too!. we love to come in for a light but hearty .
Hearty Crockpot Soup instructions
- Pour chicken stock or both in crockpot.
- Peel and cube potatoes then add to crockpot.
- Peel and dice onion then add to crockpot.
- Peel and mince garlic then add to crockpot.
- In a bowl mix water and tomatoe paste then add to crockpot.
- Drain the corn and slice in bite sizes then add to crockpot.
- Drain all remaining cans and add to crockpot.
- Ground beef with seasoning to taste then drain grease.
- Add beef to crockpot.
- Add everything else to crockpot and give a stir.
- Cook on low 4 to 6 hours, til potatoes are tender.
Let your slow cooker do all the work with these filling and hearty one-crock dinners.. Stove-Top Heat the butter and olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Let your slow cooker do all the work with these filling and hearty one-crock dinners.. Kyle's Favorite Beef Stew, Slow Cooker Beef Vegetable Soup, Slow Cooker Chicken Marrakesh, Spicy Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup, Jerre's Black Bean and Pork Tenderloin Slow Cooker Chili Slow cooker soup makes the best warm-you-up meal for a chilly evening. Here you'll find our favorites: slow cooker chili, potato soup, hearty chicken noodle, and slow cooker beef stew—just to name a few.