Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno. Try Our Well Yes!® Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About. This vegan dinner recipe is full of oven-roasted and baked squash and makes a wonderful main dish, appetizer, or side dish recipe. Most of the common ingredients naturally fit into these buckets.
Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Add garlic, ginger, jalapeño, and salt. Other Paleo Butternut Squash Recipes Cinnamon Ghee Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Butternut Squash – Paleo Flourish. You can cook Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno
- Prepare 6 cup of butternut squash, cubed or 1 large.
- Prepare 14 oz of coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 2 of Granny Smith Apple, peeled, cored and chopped.
- Prepare 2 medium of carrots, peeled, chopped.
- It’s 2 of jalapeno, seeded.
- Prepare 6 oz of bacon, crisp and chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika, smoked.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
Ingredients: sweet potato, butternut squash, ghee, cinnamon. Butternut squash dishes can be very warming and this one is no exception – a low-carb side to serve with meat or fish that has cinnamon to boost that warming feeling. Add the butternut squash and chicken broth, and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in the evaporated milk, coconut milk, sugar, salt and pepper.
Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno step by step
- Combine to 7 ingredients in a stock pot, cook on low heat for 4 to 6 hours..
- Blend or puree after 4 – 6 hours. An immersion blender is ideal for this. If you don?t have one, let your mix cool before transferring it to a blender or food processor..
- Garnish with jalapeno rounds, paprika and bacon..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- Adapted from Paleopot.com recipe.
Pour the soup into a blender, filling the pitcher no more than halfway full. Line a large roasting sheet with parchment paper. Place the butternut squash, carrots, onion, apple, sweet potato and garlic on the roasting sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper. Roast on the top shelf of the oven.